POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ? : Re: NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:31:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ?
From: Scott Moore
Date: 15 Aug 2002 07:54:44
Message: <9e5nlucq0g1ep9ncg9nsea3j7n86p56h58@4ax.com>
On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:58:21 +0200, ABX <abx### [at] babilonorg> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:51:15 +0200, "Theo Gottwald *"
><The### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
>> Hmmm. If there is no sollution to give the full path to POV, I guess I have
>> to restrict the proggy to a "non whitespace path".
>
>I have just tested as
>  pvengin.exe "abx test.ini"
>and it worked fine. No idea what could be wrong in your situation.
>
>ABX

I've just had a look at the source code and I can see why it's not
working for myself or Theo - what I can't understand is why it works
for ABX. The source code doesn't seem to be different for W2k/XP and
NT4. The only thing I can think of is to ask ABX whether he has
test.ini as well as "abx test.ini" in his folder?

Cheers,

Scott